Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy and would like some input on quality/fit and finish as well as sound level and tone of FBF, LeoVince Ti slip-ons or others. I know Termi's will be top shelf but their more $$ as well. Installing on a 1000ss but have not seen a lot available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2005 800SS that I recently installed Leo Vinci slip-ons, Aluminum. They look great and the sound is amazing. Sounds much more like a superbike! I actually chose the Leos because they were in keeping with the Italian flair and they were less expensive than the Termis.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim, Personally I have installed and tuned them all. I would pick either the Arrow or the LeoVinci. Arrow makes great pipes but you got to love the Leo's. The last set of Termi's I had in the shop were made so bad that I had to cut them apart and reweld them so they would fit. The Leo's come with a removeable baffle so you can chose the sound level. My experience with FBF is to stay away from them. They are rebadged Kerkers and I have had more problems than I care for with them. -Ken

Here is a picture of the last set of Leo's that I installed.
http://www.superbikeitalia.com/projects/?id=21

1 - 3 of 3 Posts