Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to play hooky? The temps look great for a nice ride on Thursday! Maybe meet for a socially distanced lunch or something in the NY/CT/MA/VT area?

·
Super Moderator
5,977 Posts
Working on Thursday March 11th but will get out on the bikes for at least a local battery-charging run. Spring is coming!!

·
Official Retired Person
7,514 Posts
Sounds great. Forecast calls for Sun & 70's here too. Let's make it a virtual ride!

·
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, the turns are going to be tip-toe pussyfoot. Lots of sand still on the roads. I'll be sticking to the boring main roads, but it's a ride!

·
Sophomore Member
3,192 Posts
Hope y’all get out for a nice ride. Things are warming up down south. I just got to Suches, GA for a couple days of play. No Cherohala just yet, but Blood Mountain and Wolf Pen Gap should be clean.

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
@Dolemite and I will prob do a season kickoff this weekend. Roads are a little dirty but that's why we have motards ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,977 Posts
Just had a ride and was so lost in the joy of snaking through highway traffic I lost track of where I was and missed my exit, haha. This followed a serious crisis. I'd been planning on a lunchtime ride all day, run a quick errand, perfect. I got on the GS and realized I hadn't put it on the tender. Alas only enough juice for a feeble grunt, not enough to start. I was devastated, mired in negative self-talk, "how could I be so stupid???!!!!". Then a little voice in the back of my head whispered "take the other bike". And all was good.

·
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went out to Pennsylvania, almost. Actually, it was a rocks throw. Literally. I was on this side of the Delaware River and PA was on the other side. I then rode down the border for a bit and headed back towards home. 200 miles. Good day.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I missed this thread but I was out in NW CT. Went out through Winsted, down through Torrington and end up in Kent. Was gonna grab some beer from Kent Falls brewing but the roads were almost unpassable. It was getting late, and dark, so I headed home before it got too cold for me.

·
Premium Member
4,332 Posts
I managed to get a 30 minute ride in back during the original post period... just a quick loop to warm the bike up and get a bit of a ride fix...

Looks like 70's here tomorrow... another tempting day...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts