Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been some time, and had her out over the weekend for final prep as we leave for the track next week, ThunderDuc's first outing since last September:mad:...wayyy too long.

I forget sometimes how much I love this bike:D

Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
What bellypan is that?

Im searching for a pan for my sc 1000 and the only ones i can find specifically says they dont fit s4r s2r 1000 695. But they fit 600 750 900 monster.

·
I am Hailwood!
51 Posts
Holy crap thats the most blinged up race bike since blinging began! good job sir! bet you are glad you didn't sell it eh!

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's almost too pretty to race. :eek: Nicely done, and good racing to you.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Looking stunning Chris, she is a real credit to you.

What front guard do you run?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Which track are you headed to next week?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They fit better in my leathers?

Oh no, I definitely 'adore' the femmes...Nimi just get's...jealous-as a sponsor would... he hasn't ridden it....yet;)

Xplodee Tim........I'm headed to NJMP this Monday (6th) and the following (13th) for the Ducs Fly South track event...... good day to get realllllly ill:abduct:

Dave Corker..... pics with the babes to come.......I will not let my 'bruthas frum down undahhhh' ......'down':D

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vital...... no airbox.

TPO R stacks with big K&N's..all custom mapped by Bill H. at Eurosports.....your neighbors;)

Many other tricks... incase anyone new to seeing ThunderDuc, notice the battery box is long gone....

Rear caliper and mount

Fork caps

Oil cooler in nose cone

Quick turn throttle and different starter/kill switch

To name a few.......:cool:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Chris, I'll be at NJMP on the 6th! Can't wait to finally see your bike in person

·
Registered
38 Posts
That bike is awesome! I am glad you didn't sell it. Let me know if you ever come to Texas to run. Texas World Speedway is a cool track!

Tricksport

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
maxpr1: See you there! I'm coaching so we'll get the bikes together for some pics and on track fun........:D

Trick Scott: Thank you for the compliment and coming from you I hold that in high regard-I just finished your bike's post itself and current 5 pages... you too, understand that 'some guys just can't leave shit alone'. It is truly interpretation- some good, some bad.....but each and every one of our bikes...stirs an emotion in everyone that see, hear, or touch them.

I have a good friend in Austin......just a matter of $ and when. The best NEVER rest!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Somebody get some video of that thing.
Chris the bike is looking great, glad to hear you are back on track!

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Chris -

Glad to see you're back! The bike looks awesome, and I am awaiting to hear your perforomance reports.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What a stunning ride, good luck and enjoy!

I am attending the Absolute Cycle Performance event on the July 6 - is that the one everyone is attending?

I tried to muster a group gathering in May for a trackday but their where few people interested. Perhaps we can give it go at the NJ Motorsports Park in July or August.

john

1 - 20 of 32 Posts