Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Hayden Edition, 500 miles on the odo. Termi slipon kit, Power Commander V with custom map.

Getting 124hp at the wheel, 64ft/lbs.

Is that pretty much inline with what you guys are getting? Any other simple and not too costly performance mods that you can do, apart from going on a diet? Me, not the bike. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Wish I owned an 848 to tell you. Definitely do a search, sure it's been covered...got pics?

·
Registered
65 Posts
New Hayden Edition, 500 miles on the odo. Termi slipon kit, Power Commander V with custom map.

Getting 124hp at the wheel, 64ft/lbs.

Is that pretty much inline with what you guys are getting? Any other simple and not too costly performance mods that you can do, apart from going on a diet? Me, not the bike. LOL
I saw an 848 on a dyno a few weeks ago with slip ons and no PC reading 117hp and 60 ft/lbs. The dyno op said a pc3 would smooth things out and give a little more power, as well as increase mileage, so your numbers seem right on. And on such a pretty bike!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Your numbers are good, I had 117 stock on my '08 848 and after adding Leo Vince full system, BMC filter, and PCIII USB with custom tune, I was getting 124 RWHP. Bike was great ran strong everywhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts