1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going?

Event info

copy/pasted -
Giro d'Italia-First Annual Italian Motorcycle Show presented by the Mid-Atlantic Ducati Owner's Club in conjunction with Roger Lyle's Motorcycle Festival at Summit Point. Show 10am - 2pm, Judging at 1pm. No entry fee! First 30 show entries receive commemorative t-shirt. Show classes: pre-1960, 1960-1980, 1980-2000, 2000 to present. Prizes for Best in Class, Most Exotic, Victoria's Choice, Furthest Traveled, Best in Show. At Summit Point Raceway inside the main circuit, near Apple Chapel. Look for signs day of. No rain date.

·
Registered
148 Posts
It's too bad I did not see this earlier. I am dropping my bike off for its 15k service Saturday AM and then have a day of errands, so no dice for me.

Wolverine1, does your screen name reflect ties to the maize and blue?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'll definitely try to check it out next year. If nothing else, many of my motorcycle themed t-shirts are getting raggedy, so I could use a new one. :wink2: I'm glad to see La Moto on board. I would like to see them succeed. I demo'd a Tuono there earlier this summer; nice people and great bike.

Do you make it to any games? I saw them play Maryland last year and might make it to Rutgers this year.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I switched the conversation to private messaging...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts