Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Nicely done.......

·
Registered
567 Posts

Aah, the old cut hole in dealership wall trick! Anyway, I think a greater crime may have been committed in the article by the use of the word "burglarize"....
ENGLISH *&^%$# !!! do you speak it?!

burglarize | ˈbərɡləˌrīz |
verb [with object] enter (a building) illegally with intent to commit a crime, especially theft: our summer house has been burglarized.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ENGLISH *&^%$# !!! do you speak it?!
View attachment 980482

burglarize | ˈbərɡləˌrīz |
verb [with object] enter (a building) illegally with intent to commit a crime, especially theft: our summer house has been burglarized.
English. Not American. :D

But yeah, the article is in an American media outlet. But then the crime happened in England..... Hmmmm.........

·
Registered
117 Posts
CrazyTown. Just thinking about all the electronics... can never hook that bike up to DDS, cant ever update it, cant sell it.. you could track it? but not race it. Hmm...

·
Registered
514 Posts
"he doesn't seem to expect the police to recover the missing bike any time soon. In fact, Moore said on Facebook that police received a noise complaint that night but didn't respond"

Now why doesn't that fucking surprise me...

·
Registered
567 Posts
English. Not American. :D

But yeah, the article is in an American media outlet. But then the crime happened in England..... Hmmmm.........
Don't fear the Zed, Fred.. BTW, I trust you know that I was just messing with you.

Don't asked me why ol Ben Franklin felt the need to re-write the language after the founding of the USA. There must have been fame and a fee in it for him..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts