Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, I Work as a motorcycle mechanic in a store with arund 400-600 motorcycles(largest in northen europe) and somehow i just got a 98´ ducati 916 with plates in my name :D

Its the 2nd duc in the picture.

Working on a daily basis with almost every bike you can buy the ducati is the only one i would take out on a sunny sunday for a joy ride

My duc got a ton of track gear so I sencerly hate it when riding in trafic or straight lines, my clutch is making grinding noise everytime I engage and i feel like im on fire when riding below 50 mph... But all that is nothing for when the road clears up and starts bending hehe weeee :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And Yeah, thats 2 KTM motocross bikes with selfmade decal tribute to 91´ Le Mans winner Mazda 787B with an Nurburgring theme going on as well :)

·
Administrator
12,689 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uhm, i tried the Insert image system, is it because im not fully activated yet?

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum.

I have the same problem not being able to upload images. FPIA:mad:

·
Administrator
12,689 Posts
Uhm, i tried the Insert image system, is it because im not fully activated yet?
There is no problem with your activation, the problem was that you used the URL in your address bar and not the URL for the actual photo. You must right click on the photo and copy the URL that you see in Properties to get the proper URL. Even better with Image Shack is to click on the photo first so it opens in it's own window then right click and get the URL.
Here is the URL you posted (which comes from the address bar): ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Here is the URL in the address bar if you click on the photo so it opens in its own window: Imageshack - 47523438962133735064170.jpg

And here is the URL if you right click on the photo to get the proper URL:
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4526/47523438962133735064170.jpg

·
Administrator
12,689 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
Gilles, what kind of problem are you having, I am sure it is a simple error that I can help with or you can read more here:
http://www.ducati.ms/forums/36-contact-help-team/1657-posting-pictures-your-message.html
Just tried it again...I don't want to f around making smaller file sizes...and I don't have the photos on a website.

I need the simplicity of selecting the file, and just upload. Others seem to be doing this. Other forums no problem.

My tolerance to IT issues has reduced with increased age:eek:.

·
Administrator
12,689 Posts
Just tried it again...I don't want to f around making smaller file sizes...and I don't have the photos on a website.

I need the simplicity of selecting the file, and just upload. Others seem to be doing this. Other forums no problem.

My tolerance to IT issues has reduced with increased age:eek:.
I am sorry for your frustration. I think you would find that uploading your photos to a hosting site would be the easiest way to share your photos on many forums and friends. Just for kicks maybe try Flicker.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts