Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Perhaps it is too cheap for those who paid full price a couple of years ago, but this reflects the economic state of the country. The market will only support that price for that bike right now.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
If only there was a way to transport it to Europe without some ridiciolous shipping rates, customs and taxes. Well, they are going to drop even more, so plenty of time for all of us who apreciate these xx9 bikes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I seriously doubt the 999R will be worth more than a D16RR, ever. That is the market price now for a 999R. There are newer ones out there with less miles for less. The Xerox seems to be the preferred model. I'm not saying it's not a great bike, I've owned one, loved it. Times are just rough right now.

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
I saw that Brian, got my wheels turning since I like the Fila so much. I had a couple "what ifs" in my head, but I decided to stay put. I have my 999R where I want it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Are the wheels always mismatched like that?
I saw a crashed one on ebay that looked just like that...

In 10yrs we won't have anymore gasoline. :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
I agree, this is a reasonable deal on a nice bike, but not a smokin' deal! And although I would like it if 999Rs become significantly valuable in the future(cause I have one), I'd be surprised if that happens.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
That looks like fair money based on the year. The XEROX model seem to have more appeal, and even some of those have been in the 16K range. Kinda sucks if you paid full price...but you could be a desmo rr owner looking at hight 40's low 50s now on your once 70K + bike

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,714 Posts
<looks away, brushes the little green man off his shoulder>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts