Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

181 - 186 of 186 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
I recovered about $50k today. Who hoo! I’ll drink to that. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,776 Posts
DucmanST3 may have this right. Dead cat bounce. Still going to have an economy that's shut down for a little while. We'll see. No one can predict the future.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
It's sadly apparent that more than a few here are allowing their loathing of the President (and/or cheer-leading of his opponents) to worsen their investment decisions. It makes it difficult to have empathy. 'Pro tip' - if you can't separate the two, find yourself an investment pro to make all your decisions and pay him his cut.
Last part: good advice
First part: knowing the political landscape is just part of smart investing and makes the outcome more predictable is all. Don’t be wounded about that, it’s not personal.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Last part: good advice
First part: knowing the political landscape is just part of smart investing and makes the outcome more predictable is all. Don’t be wounded about that, it’s not personal.

There's a difference between 'knowing the political landscape' and what I've read here. I'm not wounded at all. However, there seem to be a couple who are 'wounding' themselves, financially, for it.

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Not understanding what is really going on in Washington is not going to help anyone make good decisions.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Not understanding what is really going on in Washington is not going to help anyone make good decisions.
Absolutely, never, ever, ever bet on them doing the right thing.

I have also realized that my investing is like my riding, I only do so when the weather is good, at the earliest indication of foul conditions I'm getting out.

181 - 186 of 186 Posts