Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to The Ridge in Washington on July 6th? I'm planning to go (haven't signed up yet) and I hope to meet some of you NW riders there (Ian996? Coconut? JeffH?).

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
I'd love to make it to the Ridge on the 6th but the odds aren't good since I'm signed up for California Superbike school at the Ridge July 13 and if they still have room, the 14th too.

I'm moving for a new job next month, if I can get a jump on things this and next week with packing and house prep I'll look in to the 6th as a reward.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd love to make it to the Ridge on the 6th but the odds aren't good since I'm signed up for California Superbike school at the Ridge July 13 and if they still have room, the 14th too.

I'm moving for a new job next month, if I can get a jump on things this and next week with packing and house prep I'll look in to the 6th as a reward.
Which group do you ride in at The Ridge?

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
I've been riding 'C' group at PIR and did half a day in 'C' at the Ridge last September. After my last track day this season I want to look in to graduating up to 'B' group. I'm hoping for sure after the Superbike school sessions I'll be set for 'B'.

I met Ian996 at last weekend's West Coast Meetup, I think he'll be there with his Supersport.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts