Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the Quail event this Saturday in Carmel Valley? I'm going to ride the 888 but it would be more fun to show up in a small group.
Meet somewhere for coffee beforehand?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Quail

I bought tickets for the ride tomorrow and Saturday. I've been to every one since the first one at Half Moon Bay. I had to get my third Back surgery 5 days ago and my wife will divorce me if I go. I sure wish she hadn't used just those words, but it looks like I'll not be there. (She's my fourth wife and actually like her better than the other three. She's the only one that has gotten away with "The Big Threat.")
If anyone wants to take my place on the ride & the dinner, call me when you're there and I'll tell them my story. They will let you go in my place. (916.715.0665)
NUTS

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yessireebob..We'll be there..I on the 848, Trish on her 749S and Duane on his 749R. All are entered in the Ducati super bike display. We leave at 1800 tonight and will be there 0900 Saturday. Ride back Sunday with brkfst at Alice's..
Dolph Eley
P.S. A whole slew of MV's will be on display.

·
Registered
274 Posts
MontereyST3. We are grabbing a cuppa joe at the Cornucopia Cafe on Carmel Rancho Blvd just off Carmel Valley rd. at 0900 if you'er interested.
Dolph Eley

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Tuna,
Sorry to hear about your back. I had to go to Fresno all day for work or I would have loved to have gone on the ride.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts