Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

641 - 655 of 655 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hmm, first unfiltered, likely ignorant thought - beautiful, but what makes you think that whatever is being baked out of that recycled cardboard is good for you?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hmm, first unfiltered, likely ignorant thought - beautiful, but what makes you think that whatever is being baked out of that recycled cardboard is good for you?
I'm guessing nothing worse than what comes from the normal combustion of wood. The box itself doesn't get any hotter than 250-270° but who knows, in 20 years I might sprout a 3rd arm. Though that may come in handy when it comes time to do the demo service.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I learned about it from this TV series that used to air called Good Eats. Here is this episode:
Thanks Pittmeister
That is cool, I use a gas cabinet smoker, I do Salmon in a similar way, I have never pickled for any where near the time he said. His end result looked a bit over done when he started eating, mine is done in about 90 minutes.

·
Official Retired Person
7,353 Posts
Beef ribs. But the weather is not cooperating so I HAD to put things under the awning & hope I don't get struck by lightning! But - Beef ribs, right?

IMG_20200729_143927179.jpg
IMG_20200729_143937009.jpg

641 - 655 of 655 Posts