1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is online now…

www.ducati.com

And it is official… The GT is the only remaining Sportclassic model for 2010

BTW… the new Multistrada is ugly as hell und fully loaded with electronic BMWish features:eek:

·
Registered
90 Posts
is online now…

www.ducati.com

And it is official… The GT is the only remaining Sportclassic model for 2010

BTW… the new Multistrada is ugly as hell und fully loaded with electronic BMWish features:eek:
Yeah i looked this morning... kinda disappointing but exciting at the same time!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I have to admit, the 848 dark speaks to me... A LOT.

interesting that they put a new desmodue EVO, single spark engine in the hyper but they're sticking to the dual spark for the monster...

I'm kinda sad that the S1K is no longer part of the lineup. It means it's a disappointment.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have to admit, the 848 dark speaks to me... A LOT.

interesting that they put a new desmodue EVO, single spark engine in the hyper but they're sticking to the dual spark for the monster...

I'm kinda sad that the S1K is no longer part of the lineup. It means it's a disappointment.
No, it just means it was like a special limited edition... the lucky ones have'em

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Interesting they're making the GT available in red again.

·
Registered
61 Posts
What does this mean for materiale support? How long are they required to stock parts? What similar/equal parts do we share with continuing lines?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I kind of like the new multi. Wouldn't mind having one; cool bike! Amazing what a switch can do!

I heard they sold like 100 SC1K's last year. No word on GT sales, though.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
What does this mean for materiale support? How long are they required to stock parts? What similar/equal parts do we share with continuing lines?
The motor is shared with lots of other models, so no worries there.

Chassis-wise, again lots of parts are shared, and even better there are lots of after-market choices available.

We should be good for a while.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts