Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I downloaded it on iTunes today.

I thought it was amazing and is fairly current with Rossi joining Ducati at the end. Really humanizes the riders.

The race footage was really superb. I've watched most of the races on "Speed" channel and virtually saw nothing compared to this coverage.

5 star

Bob

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Good Flick, but it was painful to watch the part where Marco described a testing crash at Sepang. It was the same kind of crash at the same turn where a year later he would loose his life. In both cases he tried to save it off his knee and the bike regained traction; with a high-side the first result, and the fatal swerve into traffic the result in 2011. Very tough to watch ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Downloading the HD version now. Many others must be as well as iTunes states 2 hours left to download even though my downloaded speed is usually about 30 meg. Can't wait! I really hate waiting!

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Great documentary. Ewan Mcgregor does another outstanding job narrating it. It really is a good movie to reflect on with all the forum fighting that goes on with our favorite racers. if you haven't seen it yet i don't want to say to much, but i don't think i will delete it from my iPad ever, or for a very long time.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I too am a fan of Mark Neale's work...

the two disc of "faster" was really cool as well..
"Fastest" is cool to watch, and i do like how it ended... especially knowing how much things were about to change...

I would also recommend "Charge"... also by Mark Neale...
centered around the electric bikes and their fist race at the "Isle of Man" back in '09... and also covers the electric race at "IOM" '10 too...

very well done with some good drama.
Considering that Honda and Kawasaki are both bringing out "Factory" Electric bikes for '12 at the "isle of Man" this year... "Charge" makes a good prequel of things to come...

If you like "Fastest"... i think that you will enjoy "Charge" as well...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts