Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took advantage of the last decent riding weather this winter, I think, but hope not. Everybody in our corner of the country knows we've had one of the mildest winters on record. It's supose to change, back to "real" winter for the next couple of weeks so I took advantage today, decent temps, (high 30's) and fairly clean roads. A couple of hours and over 200mi. later I'm a new man! *WOW*- after not riding for a few weeks you tend to forget what great bikes Ducati makes, and what the are capable of doing. Before this ride I was thinking of trading my ST3 for somthing more "sporty", after, this is a "sport bike" only its comfortable and happens to have great luggage!!! How quick you forget......
I hope a few fellow North Easter's got to ride today, I did and I feel like a new man, its good for your soul and w-a-y cheaper than a therapist!

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
You just HAD to say something, didn't you? Visibility is about 50 yards outside my office window right now.

:p

It has been a pretty light winter so far, it's been nice. I put some good miles in a couple weeks ago ...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.