Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Indeed. Just found it in Play Store. Thanks for the heads up !!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Is there a way to switch the units from metric to Imperial? I think it'd be nifty if the app could start when your phone connects to your bike's bluetooth.

Eric

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is there a way to switch the units from metric to Imperial? I think it'd be nifty if the app could start when your phone connects to your bike's bluetooth.

Eric

Go to more at the bottom and then settings to switch units

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,312 Posts

Eric
From the home/startup screen: tap the three horizontal lines top left, then tap the three verticle dots top right that appear where the gear icon and grid squares were. Select "Settings" at top of the menu drop-down. "Unit of measurement" is 2nd option in the list.

Reactions: mwhite5471

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it'd be nifty if the app could start when your phone connects to your bike's bluetooth.

Eric
Yeah...the fact that it stops when the bike powers off is a PITA...just turned off 'auto pause' in settings will see if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Can't get the app to believe bluetooth connection to the bike is active. Phone is properly paired up: bike sees phone, phone sees bike. Bike will show the green balloon icon when phone receives a text so the pairing works fine and the two are experiencing a very fulfilling relationship (and have been since day one). However, the Multistrada Link App insists that there is no connection. Fooled with it for half an hour in the garage, no joy.

Thanks for another tease, Ducati.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Can't get the app to believe bluetooth connection to the bike is active. Phone is properly paired up: bike sees phone, phone sees bike. Bike will show the green balloon icon when phone receives a text so the pairing works fine and the two are experiencing a very fulfilling relationship (and have been since day one). However, the Multistrada Link App insists that there is no connection. Fooled with it for half an hour in the garage, no joy.

Yup, same with me...
I've had it work once, and then I gave up on Ducati Bluetooth again.

·
Registered
29 Posts

Try this:

1- Delete Multistrada link App (you will not lose your saved routes). Install it again.
2- Delete the pairing from the Phone and bike (both must be deleted). Close the App (not hide)
3- Pair again the phone & Bike
4- Check you have data in your pone.
5- Start the App being the bike&phone paired
6- Login with your Ducati.com credentials

It worked for me.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Try this:

1- Delete Multistrada link App (you will not lose your saved routes). Install it again.
2- Delete the pairing from the Phone and bike (both must be deleted). Close the App (not hide)
3- Pair again the phone & Bike
4- Check you have data in your pone.
5- Start the App being the bike&phone paired
6- Login with your Ducati.com credentials

It worked for me.
This actually worked. It is working now. Thanks !!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Think the same. I have test it with IPhone and Android and finally, Works better and more stable in IPhone.
Anyway, i had a couple issues saving routes with both phones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts