Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
It seems the Japanese love of little, big-eyed girls knows no bounds. It was only a matter of time considering they have vending machines where you can buy the used panties of a school girl and the majority of their hentai and anime comics are of little girls being banged by humans and tentacled animals.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Please let the "trend" stay in Japan.....

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,875 Posts
The saddest part was seeing the anime wrap on the 916 with period corse wheels, forks and other stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
It seems the Japanese love of little, big-eyed girls knows no bounds. It was only a matter of time considering they have vending machines where you can buy the used panties of a school girl and the majority of their hentai and anime comics are of little girls being banged by humans and tentacled animals.
So tell us how you know this?:)

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
I fail to see the problem... [grin]

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
While i do agree, it's not like this is any worse than American flags/bald eagles/skulls & flames paintjobs that you see over our side of the pond, yes ? ;)
Fair enough, but I seldom see those emblems on sport bikes, let alone Ducatis, although I do have a tiny italian flag peering out from the seam of my Sargent seat, put there by the manufacturer. Mostly, though, its the Harley/cruiser/extended forks crowd that have the flags, flames, eagles, skulls, whatnot.

For me, it's the big-eyed girly girls on the very powerful sport bikes that is so jarring. I can't imagine the girls who do cos-play in Harajuku doing track days or following MotoGP, wearing Hello Kitty one-piece leathers.

Ron

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I just don't get Japanese culture. For a girl, maybe. A guy,,LOL

Pull that shit around here=ass kickin.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Its just a bit of decals guys, theres no need to get your panties in a bunch; don't even need a tool to rip them off. A ducati with a 4 foot long swingarm and chrome coming out of its exhaust pipe on the other hand would take some serious surgery to rehabilitate.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not my cup of tea.

But it's just like the other bike/car cultures. Some people love cambered out cars that have no use, some like going fast in a straight line.

Same with bikes. Some like an obnoxiously loud, "American pride" Harley that's only good to get to the next PCP and beating police rally. Others like a jet screamer of a big four bike to show how fast they are in a line before leaning to 19degrees, and going 35mph to take a turn ?

I'll respect anything that's built to how the owner wants, as long as they're happy, and ain't jockin my Starbucks bike, I don't mind ?

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Note that a lot of those bikes have no pillion. A large part of the fan base is made up of single lonely dudes who fantasize about the big eyed 'girls', but are too shy to make any kind of move in that direction. This makes for a lot of single women and a falling birth rate. If you don't mind ladies a bit over 30, Japan is the place to be.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts