Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
my eyes! my eyes!

aaaaargh! gotta wear shades to stave off the bling!

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
Just wrong in so many ways! Hey I got an idea, lets take a fine Italian machine, built for performance and light weight and lets weigh it down with a bunch of chrome, more bling with a gold crown and some sweeet re-treaded red tires. Then pick up a gun and put it to your mellon and pull the trigger!

·
Registered
135 Posts
He musta gone to mr Bling-Blings Gold Teeth n Motorsports over at Fillmore and Geary.....

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sooooo, where would park that in the hood? :eek:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Synergy said:
Just wrong in so many ways! Hey I got an idea, lets take a fine Italian machine, built for performance and light weight and lets weigh it down with a bunch of chrome, more bling with a gold crown and some sweeet re-treaded red tires. Then pick up a gun and put it to your mellon and pull the trigger!

The amount of Chrome on that bike probably equals less than 1LBS. Its a myth! But the chrome is a little over kill on this bike.I say put some carbon heal guards on it. A black seat, and good tires and it would be a whole different bike

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
what's so odd is that whoever did really likes what he's done with it, his eyes like it. i bet he thinks people like me who think the bike "stock" was beautiful, is a strange up tight cyclist who has no taste and is wasting a great bike...

geeze its so ugly! i'll bet $100 is has neons. (pink)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Namor said:
geeze its so ugly! i'll bet $100 is has neons. (pink)
I'd bet red L.E.D. strobes inside the fairings and up by the shock mount and maybe under the triple tree

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
... and his adversary, his arch enemy... presenting ... the YELLOW TERROR :D

His tires are a perfect match for the paint LOL.

... I almost missed the "little" decal tucked under there :

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
The Gixer would look nice if you changed the tires, removed the ghey "Greatness" thing and mounting the license plate properly. Florida police aren't smart enough to read sideways anyway. :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Pimp my ride!;)

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
Hey migz- Where are you finding these abominations of a bike? Are these all in your personal collection and your just in denial? lol J/K

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Synergy said:
Hey migz- Where are you finding these abominations of a bike? Are these all in your personal collection and your just in denial? lol J/K
Oh man, I thought I could hide it till now ... well, might as well come out of the closet.

Presenting my 'A" bike .... the PINK PANTHER !!

... You like it?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts