Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is now carbon.. Nice man sent it from Italy. Good quality and i have noticed there are spacers behind the fixing holes. If you remove the one farthest left & tighten up , it moves the guard nearer to the cans . With the spacers on the pegs & the guard mod it very nearly does not touch my heel now . Very happy.

More carbon & bits coming this week so watch this space

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Is now carbon.. Nice man sent it from Italy. Good quality and i have noticed there are spacers behind the fixing holes. If you remove the one farthest left & tighten up , it moves the guard nearer to the cans . With the spacers on the pegs & the guard mod it very nearly does not touch my heel now . Very happy.

More carbon & bits coming this week so watch this space

Ahaha, thats was my other gripe so I guess I need to order one and try your tip. Thanks

Art

·
Registered
47 Posts
That knob in the center of rear hub - is that a slider? Do you really think it will work before cans touch the ground? Or is that just the adapter for standard rear stand?

·
Registered
465 Posts
That knob in the center of rear hub - is that a slider? Do you really think it will work before cans touch the ground? Or is that just the adapter for standard rear stand?
Its a slider, it wont work on that side but it will save that beautiful swing arm on the other side.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As the nice man above said...plus i can use my harris paddockstand to do daily bits to it

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did 150 miles or so last night , the carbon one flexes with your heel on it so it now goes flat against the pipes so it now feels normal & not like summat is stopping your foot from moving

1 - 10 of 10 Posts