Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after Owning a Bronco for a good number of years I wanted to Cut mine up and make it look a little better ....But after seeing it in such good shape for so long I have decided to leave it alone....Then after searching craigslist at the Beginning of the month I found The perfect Starting point....What do you guys think? I paid $75.00 for it as is....I already have a 125 motor on the shelf but I have plans of inverted forks and maybe a 250 or 350 Bevel Drive motor, and a 900ss style fairing....Probably won't be done tomorrow or next week....But it's def a project I can get excited about

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Give it a GO Desmo, would be nice to get a bevel single in there...

·
Banned
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks paddy & J....I can't wait to get started on this one....Oh and Paddy if you need those rear shocks I'd sell them for $50 + shipping just PM me if your interested

·
Registered
425 Posts
thanks for the offer Desmo but what i really need is a pair of alloy sleeved Marzocchi shocks for an Elite. (at a reasonable price) they look similar but they mount on top of the swing arm and are shorter . Like everything, Elite parts are starting to go ballistic much like the bevel twin stuff did 10 years ago over here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts