Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

12801 - 12820 of 12836 Posts

·
Registered
- 2020 Multistrada 1260S GT / 2014 848 Evo Corse SE
201 Posts
I was going to do an American bald eagle nest, but I didn’t have weather to get out...

·
Official Retired Person
7,488 Posts
New tag - hiking/fitness/walking trail.This is a county park trail. Opened last year. I have not done this one yet.
IMG_20210313_143226060.jpg
IMG_20210313_143247750.jpg

So, leaving the parking lot here I failed not notice the high crown in the drive and the gravel scattered around, put my right foot down and yup . . . slowly went down on the right side. Damn. Killed the motor, picked up myself then the bike, looked things over and rode off without further embarrassment. Need to straighten the rear brake pedal now!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Does Goodwill count as a “sports store”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Does Goodwill count as a “sports store”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The intent was a non-national chain; more unique, for lack of a better characterization, local-regionally rooted purveyor of bicycle and or sports-activity focused goods and services.

That said, the tag is set to time out if it hasn't already, so it could be a Goodwill.

·
Registered
- 2020 Multistrada 1260S GT / 2014 848 Evo Corse SE
201 Posts
Weeks away or less from good weather then the game will heat back up

·
Registered
383 Posts
The intent was a non-national chain; more unique, for lack of a better characterization, local-regionally rooted purveyor of bicycle and or sports-activity focused goods and services.

That said, the tag is set to time out if it hasn't already, so it could be a Goodwill.
Still 3days to go before it times out.
Can't ride much here in Oz at the moment, 3/4 of average annual rain fall in last 4 days. Too many potholes and bridges flooded.

12801 - 12820 of 12836 Posts