Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

12741 - 12758 of 12758 Posts

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,502 Posts
I might be able to get this on Saturday , a local timber company has a scale for logging trucks. It may get up to 45°f ...maybe...
Any lower is about my limit for cold, we'll see what mo' nature brings our way!
(@Chuckracer , it's a balmy 20° here today, good day to pull up a wood stove and put the dog on yer feet!)

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,502 Posts
Got a call this pm for a service slot open for the ST, so I'm out for the tag unless we have an unusually warm December... Time to bust out the skis, they're making snow in the neighborhood!!!

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,531 Posts
I'm still out here! There's a small possibility I can find one on Saturday. I know of one that might work out if it isn't busy.

·
Registered
- 2020 Multistrada 1260S GT
105 Posts
Just got my bike back from the shop today, there is still hope!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Typical story here; rideable weather when stuck at work, then cold on the weekend. Dark at 5:00pm doesn't help either. Only weigh station I know of is on a nasty stretch of interstate, so I've been... lame.

This game may force me to buy some heated gear 😆

·
Official Retired Person
7,403 Posts
I'm still trying to get back in the game. Got our 1st hard freeze last night but the days high temps are still ride-able. Need to get the GT inspected & tomorrow looks like the day for that. Seems I remember a Cat Scales sign near where I need to be.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
466 Posts
I was hoping to get out today to find this tag. It was in the low 60's here. I ended up dealing with some things around the house (like cleaning out a smoker that I didn't think I needed to do), so I think I'm out of the game for a while. Rats...

·
Official Retired Person
7,403 Posts
I got out for a ride yesterday! Got the bike successfully inspected. Even got a demo ride on BMW's new R18.

But, no joy with the scales. The Cat Scales sign I remember is gone. New development on the land there & a truck scale didn't seem to fit in the plans. Then the only other scale I knew of, at the site of a land fill, had been removed, the land fill closed and the land turned into a park! Progress but bad for the Tag Game.

Oh well. Keep trying.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,531 Posts
I'm glad you got this. Otherwise, I would have felt bad. I went out today with all intentions of getting the tag and turned around because I was freezing. Didn't think it was going to be that bad, but the temps were dropping and I didn't put on the heated gear.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'm glad you got this. Otherwise, I would have felt bad. I went out today with all intentions of getting the tag and turned around because I was freezing. Didn't think it was going to be that bad, but the temps were dropping and I didn't put on the heated gear.
Hey, you got out --that's something. Valor points for tag-seeking in a hypothermic state. (y)

12741 - 12758 of 12758 Posts