Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

12721 - 12740 of 12758 Posts

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,502 Posts
I'd hate to stall the tag game with the "calf condo" tag from a couple of weeks ago. It looks like winter is coming here at least for the next week, so in an effort to keep the game going, where people are still riding, I'll cede the tag for your bike with any farm theme.
Have fun out there!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'd hate to stall the tag game with the "calf condo" tag from a couple of weeks ago. It looks like winter is coming here at least for the next week, so in an effort to keep the game going, where people are still riding, I'll cede the tag for your bike with any farm theme.
Have fun out there!!!
Flynnmon
Its just going dark here on Friday afternoon but tomorrow morning I will get as close as we come to calf condo and keep things rolling a bit.
Haven't thought what the new tag might be yet but I have all night.

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,502 Posts
We got a little snow here early this morning but a warming trend is expected toward the end of the week...hopefully we'll get some more riding in! Always hit or miss this time of year in VT. Once the road crews start spreading salt and sand on the roads we're usually done til spring rains in March/April...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Finally a dry day, I could even sneak out midweek. Quite a lot of other bikes on the road today also.
Closest I can get to cow tent is horse shacks.
20201104_114320_resized.jpg

Only just completed construction of the new ones. The axcavator is still cleaning the site.

They should be more comfortable for the horses than the old ones.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Flynnmon
If that is acceptable as the tag then new tag.
POWER
Of any type this is the local substation

Some how this time last year it was not damaged in the fire. I turned 180 to take this photo of where the fires came through.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Good tag Metman
We sell our Uranium around the world but nuclear power is against one of our strange laws so we only have one small reactor for making medical isotypes.

·
Sophomore Member
3,040 Posts
Nice tag. You are way more at risk of being shot by security for taking that photo than radiation poisoning. Eager to see the new tag.

·
Official Retired Person
7,403 Posts
Winery? As in "You never take me anywhere."?

No, I thought not. Carry on.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Winery? As in "You never take me anywhere."? No, I thought not. Carry on.
😆 When I was working in sales for a manufacturer, we'd have dinner meetings with our dealers and call it "whine and dine" because all they would do was complain.

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,502 Posts
A friend used to own a local bar/restaurant. The logo was a circle with a slash through the word "whining"(as in "no whining") His "happy hour" was better known as "piss and moan hour"...great local hang in it's day.

12721 - 12740 of 12758 Posts