Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

12461 - 12480 of 12544 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Is there a term for this period between old and new tag being posted? Could someone swoop in and poach the tag if it takes too long? :p
Previous addendum was that a tag expires after 5 days and is up for grabs. May still be up for debate.

In the inter-tag window, maybe folks could see how many of the previous tags they can tag in a single photo for the ultimate tag.?

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,402 Posts
Maybe instead of changing the game rules the folks critical of said rules should get off their asses, put your gear on , mosey over to your bike, start it up, aim it out the driveway, and go get the tag !!! It's really pretty easy and gives you a reason (if you need one!) to get out and ride!😉

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
He said any PPE... gloves are considered PPE.

Speaking of PPE, on the way back from my dam photo tag ride, some driver heading in the opposite direction attached a big oversized mask covering the the lower half of the Ram truck's grill and bumper. 'Wish I could've snapped a pic and giving the driver props, well done driver, well done.

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Did I kill the game? C'mom, you never vandalized a statue for a picture? Climb up, put the mask or glove on, take a pic

12461 - 12480 of 12544 Posts