Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 12199 Posts

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
There IS a fountain behind the bike in this photo. It was the only area I could park and get some manner of water plume in the picture.

I know where that is. I used to live three miles north of it. Do I get the tag if I guess it? Or do I have to go get a pic? I rode yesterday. Can't go today.:mad:

·
The Dude
4,391 Posts
Okay, I'm dense. I thought you have to go get a photo in front of another fountain, plus a photo of something different (say a watermelon). Then the next person must get a photo in front of a watermelon and post something different.

Is that the way it works?
:confused:
I picked up the fountain tag & have yet to post the new tag. (There is a fountain in that photo, ya gotta squint to see it.)
I'm off to search for the new tag....right after the F1 start @ Valencia.
Hold on.......

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
Okay, I'm dense. I thought you have to go get a photo in front of another fountain, plus a photo of something different (say a watermelon). Then the next person must get a photo in front of a watermelon and post something different.

Is that the way it works?
:confused:
I'm in the same boat Rick. CONFUSED that is. If I have to go shoot a fountain just to continue then someone will beat me to it. That's ok. I'll catch up at another point. I hope I didn't jumble up ya'lls game.:)

·
The Dude
4,391 Posts
I'm in the same boat Rick. CONFUSED that is. If I have to go shoot a fountain just to continue then someone will beat me to it. That's ok. I'll catch up at another point. I hope I didn't jumble up ya'lls game.:)
The next picture I post is what has to be found. It doesn't have to be the exact spot I took the photo in this tag game just a similar object or place.

·
Registered
577 Posts
From what I gather since Desmodude already posted the fountain tag, the next pic is his to post, so yes you have already been beat to the fountain, so now we wait for the next pic. Hope this clears up the mud a little.

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
You know that's bizarre - it had been my intention to take the 2nd tag at a Merchant Navy monument here in Canberra!

EDIT almost exactly 2hrs later, to upload photos taken this afternoon:

1st TAG PHOTO is the monument photo. Click on it to get the full-size image.

Monument is the American Eagle column built to commemorate the USA's involvement in the WW II Pacific theatre. (See American War Memorial Canberra Australia, Sightseeing in Canberra, Canberra travel guide). The square it is located in, is itself a memorial to the Australian general Field Marshall Sir Thomas Blamey, a WW II commander. The building behind is one of the Dept. of Defence HQ buildings.

2nd TAG PHOTO is of my ST3 at a fountain, so a fountain is the 2nd Tag

AND AND

For some of these fountain photos I had to battle with very difficult lighting and so the processed images are a bit flat.

The fountain also commemorates the bicentenary of Captain James Cook's sighting of the east coast of Australia. (See Captain James Cook Memorial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). There's also a link with the USA, as the city-planner/architect of Canberra is Walter Burley Griffin, who was US-born. (See Lake Burley Griffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Nice tag, very nice job.

Looks like its catching on! Lets keep it going...
Richie, just watch for awhile then you can join in :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
I rode around looking for horses today. Every local barn, farm, and pasture was vacant! They must have heard me coming and hid the horses...

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
I went riding this morning and seen quite a few, I had no idea that was the next tag :mad:

Someone else will have to get it :D

·
Super Moderator
26,064 Posts
Shoot...let me push my bike next door. :) Nah...too easy!

I did 250 miles in the rain today for two ADV tags. Ya know, for a 20% chance of showers, I found them all I think!
I checked this thread at about 2:00 when I was uploading from the road but the new tag wasn't up yet.

·
Mostly full of S***
275 Posts
My bike was sitting next to two horses for a few hours yesterday while waiting for A&E to show up and cart off a friend that went off yesterday. If I'd have known I'd have got a photo... darn. Guess I'll have to ride today to find a new one.:D The things we do for the interwebs :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
8,180 Posts
Oh, now THIS seems like fun!

I´m going to start looking for horses on the way home.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Holy cow that's gonna be a tough one.

I'm pretty sure the next person to tag this will be from the South because this sort of lawn ornamentation just doesn't happen anywhere else.
Very good point, I didn't think of how regional this type of decoration is. If it starts to bog the game down, we can change it to unique lawn decoration or I can place a different tag. I just had to share this place and his creativity lol

41 - 60 of 12199 Posts