Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 2005 ST3 home for the first time today. The 20 mile ride home on the super slab was OK, but the trip around the block (three miles semi rural road) was awesome. Hopefully i'll get some saddle time in on the next couple days off.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Gumby - I have your exact bike, and wouldn't trade it for any other!:D It is my 13th, and by far, favorite bike...including over my three Harleys.:cool:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rode the Ortega up to the Lookout this afternoon, first time in a long while ride was awesome. :yeah:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Gumby and Sonic, i too have YOUR exact bike too;)

Great bike, welcome to the club, well in this day in age I guess it is "weclome to the "board." Highly recommend the ST owners group on Yahoo too, they are a great group and many of them are on here as well.

Gent...just a suggestion...Add your bike model/year to your signature and people will help you our reach out better moving forward. If anyone posts a question it is nice to see what they are riding as to where they get their experience/wisdom from.

Cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Gumby, Sonic, and jgalvin, I have your exact bike too. Mine is waiting a few weeks for me to have the time to do the belts, then I can boost the miles past the 600 mark.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts