Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Bon Vivant
10,795 Posts
Dukman wanted to post this here so I'm giving him a hand - this is one of the coolest bikes on ducati.ms - built from spare parts in just a couple of months and now out touring the north carolina and georga mountains . We all wish we were so talented and capable. Booby is a super nice guy too, congrats man you are a craftsman!

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,072 Posts
Awesome! That’s even the picture I was going to use. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
Edit: never mind, found it in the Supersport forum. Can a Moderator delete my post?

Is there a forum thread on this build? 'Interested in learning more about the bike and the parts used. Thanks!.....

Dukman wanted to post this here so I'm giving him a hand - this is one of the coolest bikes on ducati.ms - built from spare parts in just a couple of months and now out touring the north carolina and georga mountains . We all wish we were so talented and capable. Booby is a super nice guy too, congrats man you are a craftsman!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for posting it.. I appreciate the props for my build

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Yeah, I'm going to break the rules as well, and post a bike I used to own.
Definitely a unique example, though.
It's a 1993 M900 Monster, that I bought new, and rode daily for 24 years, until it was smashed by a hit-and-run driver in 2017.
This picture is from 2016, on the weekend it turned over 250,000 miles.

PhilB

Edit: added note -- after 24 years, it was still mostly original and almost entirely stock. The engine bottom end and transmission had not been opened since it was built. Modifications were: front fender, barend mirrors, braided steel brake and clutch lines, 796 master cylinders, Ohilns rear shock, Cyclecat rearsets with GP shift setup, Staintune cans, and seat re-upholstered (twice).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Even though the overall design is not quite my style. I will still point this ST4s out. The mechanical skills that has gone in to this is awesome! Honda Firestorm carby´s and A lot of other good stuff!

Martin

41 - 51 of 51 Posts