Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thanks, and same to you.
How does the new wind screen seem to work for you?

Fred

·
Registered
247 Posts
i had a good thanksgiving in humansville, mo, about an hour north of springfield, mo. i wish i got back earlier tho cause i missed out on some good riding time saturday afternoon. i might take a spin this evening now that im thinking about it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brought mine with me to Arkansas and got about 100 miles (push mtn out and back twice) of twisties on Friday and Fred the new windscreen does offer more wind protection , really notice it in cooler temps like when I ride home from work in the am

·
Registered
247 Posts
yea these colder temps are tempting me to put my bikini fairing back on. it's not much, but it helps. hell, i've been thinking about adding hand guards too to keep my hands from going completely solid on the morning commutes. i just got back from a lil spin this evening. the roads are cold and slippery and it seems like it's best to drive around as if the roads are wet. i doubt there will be much riding this month so i added a few ounces of sea foam to keep the gas usable and the carbs from clogging up so that the few nice days we will have the bike will be ready to go, minus the usual air in the tires and battery all charged up.

side note: i saw a guy on a 900SS today on forest park parkway heading to 170. he had all black cold weather gear, silver (gray) helmet, and sidi boots. anyone know this fella? i thought it was Fred at first, but this guy still had the stock mirrors on and it looked like a newer model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts