Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vale for the win.
Dove second
Marc third

Should be an interesting race :)

Much more civilised time for us to watch the race, 5pm I think it is. Not so good for the US and Europe I'm guessing :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
I don't think he had time to do anything, the engine stopped, the rear wheel locked, and away he went, got off with just some bruising and hurt his right foot again, maybe OK to race.

No he won't race.

·
Premium Member
8,762 Posts
JLo is tough. I've seen him in some other nasty crashes and he comes back sooner than you would expect. Bad luck is with him at this venue and the last, I hope he's OK because he certainly was going in the right direction before all this came down on him. I was hoping he would score more wins after his third.

·
Mexican Ducatista
1,320 Posts
Great race, Dovi was so good.
Moto 2 & 3 worth a watch too, lots of crashes but good racing.

I wonder if yamaha have found something or just something about this track.
I really hope they did find the main issue!

It was nice to see the yamahas fighting at the front.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Another top race, was great to see the Yamaha back where they should be must have found something, Rossi tried to win from the front, Dovi and Marc sat back and waited till he wasted his tyres, then they had their own race.

Vinales is back to his best if only he could fix his starting problem, he looses too many places, that he has to make up. Jack went wide with Pedrosa at the start lost 5 places made up good, till the medium front tyre died.

The last 5 laps when Marc decided to pass, and Dovi’s replies, always make a very exciting race.
More to come in Japan and Oz.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great race! I really wish Dovi would win the title in the next year or two, but I just don't think he will...

·
Mexican Ducatista
1,320 Posts
Great race! I really wish Dovi would win the title in the next year or two, but I just don't think he will...
I agree.
It seems to be almost imposible to beat MM while he is at the top of his game.
He is like Rossi 15 years ago.

IMHO Dovi's only hope is Lorenzo.
If he can get inside MM's head during next year's civil war at Honda, a small opportunity window might open.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts