Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Textile jacket lengths arrg! Recommendations?

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  VNSFXR 
#1 ·
So I bought a large Ducati Monster textile jacket; I love it's clean lines, simple shape and (lack thereof) of busy designs and logos. It doesn't look like a fireman's jacket (like a lot of motorcycle textile jackets do), but it rides up above my waistline when I lean over to ride.

I am 6'1, and weight 200lbs. I am by no means fat whatsoever, and wear a size 34wasit /32 inseam pants. I have a medium build. Does anyone have any recommendations as for a better, sharp-looking textile jacket that's simple,and maybe dips down in the back without looking bulky? I want something that looksslick, fashionable without being plastered in logos.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Daniel

#4 ·
I've got a long torso and have the same problem. Dainese has an extender belt thingy that I use on both of my Dainese jackets. They zip into any jacket that will zip to pants. One of my textile jackets doesn't have a zipper but I just had my tailor sew it on. Works great.

#5 ·
Do a search for Ducati Summer Tech jacket. The come all blacked out or with a red stripe. I have the black with red. I am 6'1" and 190lbs. You will need the XXL, they run very very small. I have the XXL = US jacket size 42-44.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.