Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was never comfortable with the seating position of the Motard (the feeling that there's not bike in front of you); however, I test rode one today and I have to say, I'm impressed.

Once riding the bike I seemed to forget about the feeling of not having any bike in front of me, the lightness and torque make it a blast to ride. It takes to the twisties as good if not better than some sportbikes I've ridden. Unfortunately, I was with a demo group so I didn't get to push the Hyper like I wanted but the ride was spirited enough that I could appreciate the power and the handling.

I am now jealous of all you Hypermotard Owners and hope to be one myself in the next couple of years.

By the way; does anyone ride their Hyper with the tall windshield and does it make a difference when riding the bike on the highway?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
By the way; does anyone ride their Hyper with the tall windshield and does it make a difference when riding the bike on the highway?
Yes and yes, for the better. I am 6'2" and the windshield makes a noticeable difference around +70mph. So, basically, its a good thing to have if you find yourself having to run the interstate.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Comfort food.......

The tall windshield is great! I have the Fabbri one, one of the best mods on my bike, I never ride the bike without one again. Aloha Alex

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback on the windshield, it really works well with the aesthetics of the bike. Now that I know which windshield to get I just need to purchase a bike :D

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Montducati were you at Cliff's. They had a really nice 749r in the showroom.
Yes, that's where I test rode the Hyper, I missed the 749R!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IMO, that windshield looks great on the Hyper. That would be my first purchase if I get one. There are a lot of mixed opinions on the Monster windshield; however, I can say from my experience it makes a hugh difference in the ride by diverting wind away from me.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
IMO, that windshield looks great on the Hyper. That would be my first purchase if I get one. There are a lot of mixed opinions on the Monster windshield; however, I can say from my experience it makes a hugh difference in the ride by diverting wind away from me.
WOW - that is one SWEET monster.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW - that is one SWEET monster.
Thanks, that's an old pic, it's forever changing. Here are some updated pics and I promise not to clog up the Hyper forum with anymore of my Monster pics.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts