Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering a purchase of a Tesi 3d LE 2008 vintage bike. I'm pretty much prepared to pull the trigger until I got to thinking. I love the bike but thats a lot of money for 95hp. I don't need any more but still. I'm accustomed to 150hp+. What do people think is the fair value of this bike? Granted I'm having a hard time finding sellers let alone trying to negotiate.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I am considering a purchase of a Tesi 3d LE 2008 vintage bike. I'm pretty much prepared to pull the trigger until I got to thinking. I love the bike but thats a lot of money for 95hp. I don't need any more but still. I'm accustomed to 150hp+. What do people think is the fair value of this bike? Granted I'm having a hard time finding sellers let alone trying to negotiate.
I'd guess $20k.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lately I haven't seen any prices lower than low to mid $30k. If you find something in low $20 then it might be a good deal

·
Registered
167 Posts
About 20k for a nice one. A dealer in San Francisco sold a new one for about 25k a couple years ago. I think the cost to service them scares a few people away. Almost a complete disassembly to change the belts!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have an opportunity to buy one for 30k but it seems like the market just isn't willing to pay that much. And when I think about it, I almost pulled the trigger but then its just 95hp. Thats a lot of money for 95hp.

If any body see's a tesi 3d for 20-25k I got cash in hand.

·
Registered
495 Posts
One close up look at one of these bikes will convince you to buy. 95Hp is enough to get anyone into trouble on the street if they try.
Ian

·
Registered
454 Posts
The Tesi isn't about relative value (95hp)...it's about psychic value - a very hard thing to gauge. There's really no market, find one and make a bid.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts