Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Termi SBK exhaust... More details as I get them. I have been told we will have them in the US for the 2010 MY.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Son Of A B*tch!:mad::mad::mad:

Great.....That exhaust is super hot and now I need one.

Do you take trades on the older generation? :(
Not sure if they are going to fit your bike... I doubt it since they will be for the 2010MY and there are no 1098s... only 1198/S/R.

So to answer you yes, we take trades - but you'll have to trade you bike and exhaust for a new 1198 and exhaust, lol.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
It sucks that I'm gonna have to wait until May to get those!! I was looking to put new pipes on very soon!

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
That would ROCK!! haha have you heard if the price is going to go way up or will it be around the same price they are now?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would ROCK!! haha have you heard if the price is going to go way up or will it be around the same price they are now?
No word on pricing, but I don't see it being THAT much different. The market will only go so high and we aren't too far from that number in my opinion.

I wouldn't doubt if they are a little higher. Things like the exchange rate aren't helping our cause, but I'm not complaining as other countries pay a LOT more than us! A LOT!

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
That type of angular exhaust tip was almost exaclty what PT wanted the tips to look like on the 2003 999 exhaust cannister........interesting.:)
They are too cool!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
hmmm

I agree woot... its unfortunate! The mig thing is sloppy... A little rub but ours will be tig... I like the can treatment though

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
The new Termi SBK exhaust... More details as I get them. I have been told we will have them in the US for the 2010 MY.

I love the way it looks, but is it only me that thinks it looks like a pair of eyes looking at you from the back?:confused:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry offtopic... but...
a white 1198s on red frame next year????
Not next year - RIGHT NOW! We've got one on our showroom floor for sale. 2010 1198S white with red frame, black wheels and black swingarm - looks... amazing!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts