Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got the slip-ons...and they kick a**....

But...I'm cruising home, Anchorage to Soldotna, beautiful day...look down...and display's showing km/h. Pull over...call shop...no way to change. At start-up display shows that it's an EU ECU (European). I've been waiting a week for them to hear from their Ducati rep.

Is this normal for guys that have the Termi's or did someone screw up?

Mat

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hoo..glad I didn't get blasted for wasting everyone's time asking that....

The shop had me turn the bike on and THEN scroll thru...which obviously brought up nothing in terms of choosing a country or language or km/h vs mph....

I'll try holding the button up (or down) when turning to on...this evening.

Mat

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hoo..glad I didn't get blasted for wasting everyone's time asking that....

The shop had me turn the bike on and THEN scroll thru...which obviously brought up nothing in terms of choosing a country or language or km/h vs mph....

I'll try holding the button up (or down) when turning to on...this evening.

Mat
The ECU always defaults to EU when first plugged up. The one who should get "blasted" is your dealer. They were waiting a week for a Ducati rep? Don't THEY have the Internet???

Seriously dude, that is basic s**t. You probably don't have many choices for Ducati in Alaska, but that place wouldn't touch my bike.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Pushed knob up, turned key...showed "Pro." Then held knob down...and switched to "units." Then toggled to USA...and then held it down...showed "Mem."

Shop still hasn't called back after 2 wks. Pretty much status quo for Alaska...no choices so service...for your bike, your boat, your car...sucks. The bar is much lower up here unfortunately b/c there's no competition.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks guys. Pushed knob up, turned key...showed "Pro." Then held knob down...and switched to "units." Then toggled to USA...and then held it down...showed "Mem."

Shop still hasn't called back after 2 wks. Pretty much status quo for Alaska...no choices so service...for your bike, your boat, your car...sucks. The bar is much lower up here unfortunately b/c there's no competition.
Man, 2 weeks for something so simple?!? That is horrible! Doesn't that dealer even have a service manual? I know it's in there, because I've got the electronic copy.

I'm glad you got it figured out on your own. Enjoy the Termis/ECU. They brought me a whole new level of love for my M1100. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts