Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm picking up my new Diavel next week and it has the Termigononi slip on exhaust. The dealer is willing to put the stock mufflers back on which will save me $ 1,000.00. I know the catalytic converter is deleted and the new computer make the fuel mixture more rich but is this a wise upgrade? Dealer maintains engine will run cooler.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm picking up my new Diavel next week and it has the Termigononi slip on exhaust. The dealer is willing to put the stock mufflers back on which will save me $ 1,000.00. I know the catalytic converter is deleted and the new computer make the fuel mixture more rich but is this a wise upgrade? Dealer maintains engine will run cooler.
Personally, I would replace the stock exhausts. You reduce weight and get rid of the cat, which should make the bike a little cooler. I went all the way on mine and went with the full Termignoni. 1K for the slip on doesn't seem bad.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
If you're after real performance increase and weight loss for an extra $500 you can pick up the HP Corse full system.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
The slip ons are around 2000 so they are not giving you the full discount. Keep the slip ons for a lousy 1000, chances are you will change the pipes away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts