Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find out what is the decibel value with buffles removed. I looked everywhere. Any idea?

·
Registered
63 Posts
sorry, can't answer your db question, but just wanted to say, dayamm the 2-1-2 termis without baffles are loud! louder than my 2-1-1s.. my ears are still ringing after riding home from work..

and to me it's not a pleasant sound either-- the high-end noise sounds awful and tinny, and the low end is just too loud.
that said, i wouldn't mind my 2-1-1s a bit louder.

dropped my hm-s in for 12k service this morning. got a hm loan bike with only 1k on the clock.. engine feels so taut, std seat feels so hard, suspension feels so loose.
also, dunno if it's due to run-in, but power ramps up really sluggishly, and compared to mine feels significantly less..

the base model brakes don't too bad, feel about the same as my s-monoblocs on current mileage.

·
Registered
71 Posts
What?

My S came w/ no tampins for the Termis. I agree it's loud, but for example, Sunday, did 350 mile ride up through mountains of VA & it doesn't bother me on the road. Plus, those pesky fire alarms don't bother me as much any more.

·
Registered
74 Posts
My S came w/ no tampins for the Termis. I agree it's loud, but for example, Sunday, did 350 mile ride up through mountains of VA & it doesn't bother me on the road. Plus, those pesky fire alarms don't bother me as much any more.

I mentioned in another post - my dealer automatically pulls the baffles on sales of Termis. Your dealer probably has yours as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts