Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am bringing a MK1 super light back to life and would like a set of either sil moto or termignoni exhausts.

Im struggling to find any of the high mounted exhausts online however.

Is anyone here selling a set? Or could point me in the right direction? I’m located in Australia but would ship for the right gear.

I also need a rear marvic magnesium wheel to suit if by chance someone has one of these..

thanks

James

·
Premium Member
2016 Hyperstrada 939, 93 900ss, 2017 CRF250L RALLY, 2003 F650GS DAKAR, 1993 KLR250, 1986 HONDA TLR20
115 Posts
There is a set in the classifieds now. Not mine but i have the same in low mount nice base sound not rattly or tinny. It seems if you wait they will get cheaper.

·
Registered
878 Posts
The Termignoni high canisters appear from time to time on Ebay. Frequently listed in Japan. Not sure what it would cost for you to get them to your location. I believe you can also use 851 pipes.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Termignoni high canisters appear from time to time on Ebay. Frequently listed in Japan. Not sure what it would cost for you to get them to your location. I believe you can also use 851 pipes.
As in the muffler from an 851 or 888 can slip right in place?

Interesting! Would be keen to hear from anyone who’s done this.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Bought a pair from FBF and they shipped with the SilMoto branding. I think they just placed their stickers on them. A set of FBF labels arrived a few days later but I didn't install them! Also, make sure you get the correct springs - I had to go back to buy the longer one to get it finished up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts