Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, need some advice on Termi for MS1200 please. Mine is a 2013 and I have been eyeing this system for years. Finally bought the full set up and came with the Race Ecu. I was under the impression this would be plug and play but not so. The installation was fairly simple and all went well until the big moment. Ignition on, display shoes MTS Racing...wooohooo...fire up engine, starts no problem and sounds great. Only one problem, opening the throttle does not do anything and error shows “unknown device”. Plugged back the original ECU and Duc runs and sounds great. Soooo, do I need the dealer to do anything with their magic computer to authorize the Race ECU or what could be resolving the issue? Thanks much for any advice. Cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Darn, sounds like I need to spend more money. Will check with my dealer next week. Just worried they might screw me because I bought the system on eBay ?. Wish me luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.