Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two years ago bought the below termi cans for my 1299s. I'd like to do some local track days but there is no commercial baffle solutions for this. Pretty sure I'll get bounced from most tracks around here.

Never been tested, but I know I'll get flagged for noise b/c the first thing @DuckMan said to me @ ECM IX was "your bike is loud, maybe too loud" :eek:

Anyone have ideas on how I could rig something up? Not a straight pipe, kinda funky non-round entrance, then a bend, then a straight section into the core of the can.

Termignoni Titanium/CF Front Exit Slip-On Exhaust: Ducati 899/959/1199/1299

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Two years ago bought the below termi cans for my 1299s. I'd like to do some local track days but there is no commercial baffle solutions for this. Pretty sure I'll get bounced from most tracks around here.

Never been tested, but I know I'll get flagged for noise b/c the first thing @DuckMan said to me @ ECM IX was "your bike is loud, maybe too loud" :eek:

Anyone have ideas on how I could rig something up? Not a straight pipe, kinda funky non-round entrance, then a bend, then a straight section into the core of the can.

Termignoni Titanium/CF Front Exit Slip-On Exhaust: Ducati 899/959/1199/1299

Your bike is so loud they would hear you coming and ban you before you ever got there! :)

Do you maybe still have the stock cans to put on it for the track? If not maybe pick up some used one's?

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 9 of 9 Posts