Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day guys,

Was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with pro italia in the US. I have emailed them regarding a set of Termi slip ons, chip and air box for my 08 SC biposto and havent recieved any response yet. There prices seem really good even with the exchange rate and postage.

Any info would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Bought a bike from them :)
Nothing but excellent service and efficiency .
These guys are good

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bought my Sport classic bar end mirrors and Gold CRG leavers from them nothing but praize for them and I'm miles away down here in aus

Vale46

2006 Sport 1000 Burnt Yellow
2003 Monster S4 Red (fast)
1977 Kawasaki Z200 (yoo-Hoo!)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
You should have no problems with them at all. If you do, see my previous posts offering help for fellow Aussies.... Ducati Seattle is a top dealer as well..... I can help easily if you buy from them.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I bought my bike from them a few weeks ago and I just ordered a set of Termis today from them. They are good people.

·
Registered
737 Posts
G'day guys,

Was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with pro italia in the US. I have emailed them regarding a set of Termi slip ons, chip and air box for my 08 SC biposto and havent recieved any response yet. There prices seem really good even with the exchange rate and postage.

Any info would be much appreciated.
Don't forget the import duties man. The exchange rate sucks, freight and import duties make it a bit of an expensive ask. Go have a yarn to Damo at Frasers...tell em you want a discount and see what they can do for ya ;)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Living in Australia i'd go with Staintunes…;)
I looked into the Staintunes at the time i purchased for my S. The deal i got for Termi's was a lot more competitive than the Staintunes...and that's with living in the same country :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Don't forget the import duties man. The exchange rate sucks, freight and import duties make it a bit of an expensive ask. Go have a yarn to Damo at Frasers...tell em you want a discount and see what they can do for ya ;)
Split them up - each one can be claimed at less than a grand then.

·
Registered
128 Posts
anzac1967,
Here's a pic of the pipes I ordered. This is not my bike, but it's a great looking pic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts