Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day gents in the know.

I have an opportunity to buy the full termi race pipe kit that comes with the upmap I believe in a usb stick. It is all used and coming off a previously owned 2015MTS , I have read that I need to make sure the previous bike ECU has been flashed back to stock map to be able to upload the race upmap to my bike after fitting the termi pipe kit. How would I upload this ECU map with this USB stick, as I reckon there will be no instruc for me. Does someone here know the procedure to follow or have a copy of instructions for the process of making the previous bike stock map and then unlocking the race map to my bike ? Thanks in advance

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
343 Posts
Ducati does not want you to diy the upmap. A dealer has to do it with his special Ducati computer. I would not buy the used Termi unless you have a dealer willing to work with you. It is a great system well worth the trouble. I have the full Termi on my 2017 MTS.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the upmap key for my 2014 and I have no problems switching the map back and forth. each time you plug it in, it loads the "other" map. In other words, it will flip flop from standard to up map and back to standard if you do it twice. note the difference in the map name is displayed when it loads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts