Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Im looking for a second hand 'slip on' termi exhaust for my 05 749s. Also looking at upgrading the ECU. Can someone guide me in the right direction to finding one? any info/recommendations would be much appreciated.
cheers :D

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Ebay ? Go to the dealer locator on the Ducati website and call everyone you can to see if they have one languishing on their shelf. Used is your best bet though. Bursi-Evolution, Italy always has Termis and Leo Vince systems for sale.
Patience is the key.....

·
Registered
225 Posts
Like ZDM said, patience is needed. You shouldn't have too much trouble if you're just looking for a slip-on, especially something as common as a termi. I'd say eBay is probably going to be the fastest way to find one. If you're looking for a full system, the shallow sump/braced swing arm makes it very difficult to find one that fits (unless you want to buy a new zard system).

I'd definitely get at least a power commander to really get the bike running right. There are a lot of people on this forum that highly recommend Ducati diag and re-flashing the stock ecu. Personally, Ducati diag is a little too homegrown for me and I didn't want to try and tune it on my own. As such, I went a little overboard and got a microtec ecu and had it tuned by someone competent. The bike is absolutely buttery smooth in power delivery so I'm happy :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts