Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Getting ready to sell my Termi exhaust and realizing that one of my header pipes is missing. Anyone have a suggestion on where I could acquire one? Termi sent me to their dealer directory, most of which are outside of the US, and so far has not been helpful.

Pic of what I'm working with is attached.

Any help would be appreciated. Or, if you want a great deal on an exhaust that's missing a header pipe, PM me! ;)

Thanks!
IMG_2432.JPG

·
Registered
101 Posts
I believe the 2010-14 models use the stock head pipes. Do you know for a fact that this kit came with two head pipes?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good question. That would be helpful. I got the bike (and exhaust) from my buddy who doesn't seem to remember.

I have one head pipe, which would seem to imply that I should have two, but the interwebs are lacking in information.

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Trust me, you do not want to remove the rear header pipe. It’s a real son of a bitch to get off. Consider yourself lucky!

Reactions: nick5446

·
Registered
8 Posts
A race ECU and an air filter were originally included. The part number is: 96480021A if that helps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts