Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 12 sf 848. Blast to ride but termi sounds a little aggressive for my daily city commute. Wired thing is when I checked on the slip ons found that there are no holes for the baffle install, all termis online has them. Did I get a fake termi? I also have to find a pair of db killer for mine so any source will be appreciated.
Automotive tire Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Vehicle

·
Registered
198 Posts
i put the baffles in my 2009 sfs and they are quieter but sound tinny - not deep - quickly removed them
holes for securing baffls are on the bottom of the steel end caps on mine - can send a pic tomorrow

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Exactly, you are right. I’m just not sure what kind of termi they are on mine. It does come with the dp ecu and air filter just don’t see the screw places for baffle. Went online to see if there are fakes without holes but no luck. So confuse…
Race version?

·
Registered
198 Posts
i was wondering if there are different termi mufflers for the 70mm headers or if the slip-ons will fit the 70mm headers because i was thinking of going the big pipes.
either way, not sure if the 70mm headers fit the 848 - don't know
looking at your pic, they dont seem the same shape as mine
my sfs slip-ons are the same as above - holes in the same place as robh's
looking at ebay ads, there are mufflers for 848s that don have holes - very curious
then saw a utube vid of an 848 and it has the holes
sorry, not much help

Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Light Product Motor vehicle Font Line

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was wondering if there are different termi mufflers for the 70mm headers or if the slip-ons will fit the 70mm headers because i was thinking of going the big pipes.
either way, not sure if the 70mm headers fit the 848 - don't know
looking at your pic, they dont seem the same shape as mine
my sfs slip-ons are the same as above - holes in the same place as robh's
looking at ebay ads, there are mufflers for 848s that don have holes - very curious
then saw a utube vid of an 848 and it has the holes
sorry, not much help

View attachment 1036234
View attachment 1036236
View attachment 1036235
Appreciate the post. Maybe is the angle, shape looks pretty much the same to me. Found a product list on termi’s website and there is a race version available (probably not in US or some other countries). I have no clue where the previous owner got them but seems like the racing mode doesn’t come with baffles at all.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts