Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do I fork over my 996 and 10 grand for that matte black MV Agusta?

or do I keep the 996 ,get the Agusta and have 3 bikes.

greed is the mindkiller

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
MAN...... I wish I had your kinda problem!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
royalties where good this quarter.

but I cant really justify 3 bikes.

or can I?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its more a girlfriend issue. When i told her they had the agusta she was all 'oh well, too bad you bought that 996' *smirk*. I know if I go buy the agusta it'll mean war at home for like..a month.

is it worth it? I mean..the couch is pretty comfy.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
kozik said:
Its more a girlfriend issue. When i told her they had the agusta she was all 'oh well, too bad you bought that 996' *smirk*. I know if I go buy the agusta it'll mean war at home for like..a month.

is it worth it? I mean..the couch is pretty comfy.
Keep the 996. Keep the peace. Send me the $10G. :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that black MV is like...sick.

I had never seen one in real life before. its just so fine. the fit and finish on it is surreal.

I cant stop thinking about it.

maybe I should start drinking or something.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Get it and park it next to the couch. You can even set your beverage on the seat while watching TV. Who needs and end tables if you have an MV Agusta?

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Go for Three!

Keep the 996 and get the MV. Three bikes isn't difficult to justify......four isn't too bad either (get a motard, dirtbike, dual-sport, or other style). If you want to get even more, the easiest way is to get the significant-other riding, too......we have five bikes in our house.....and I'd like to get a sixth. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
3 bikes is justifiable. who cares if the couch is comfy - she will be sleeping on it.

Man up! Get what you want.

Attachments

·
Registered
792 Posts
kozik said:
that black MV is like...sick.

I had never seen one in real life before. its just so fine. the fit and finish on it is surreal.

I cant stop thinking about it.
Maybe these thoughts will apply to your new girlfriend as well.

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
3 bikes aren't justifiable, that's what the wife said, so I went and bought a 4th and scooter to match :) she's much better now.

·
Registered
49 Posts
do it

Buy the third bike, I have a m900, 998 and a 999s and will probably buy another when I pay off the 999s, you might have to sleep on the coach for a month but after that, pure happiness, I like haveing three bikes, always something different but very fun, only downfall is tune-up time

·
Registered
835 Posts
if you have the money why not, it will be a colllectible no? but ducati is always # 1, i'll get an agusta in a few yrs

1 - 20 of 20 Posts