Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Temptation

2045 Views 19 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  ducati955
do I fork over my 996 and 10 grand for that matte black MV Agusta?

or do I keep the 996 ,get the Agusta and have 3 bikes.

greed is the mindkiller
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its more a girlfriend issue. When i told her they had the agusta she was all 'oh well, too bad you bought that 996' *smirk*. I know if I go buy the agusta it'll mean war at home for like..a month.

is it worth it? I mean..the couch is pretty comfy.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
kozik said:
Its more a girlfriend issue. When i told her they had the agusta she was all 'oh well, too bad you bought that 996' *smirk*. I know if I go buy the agusta it'll mean war at home for like..a month.

is it worth it? I mean..the couch is pretty comfy.
Keep the 996. Keep the peace. Send me the $10G. :)

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that black MV is like...sick.

I had never seen one in real life before. its just so fine. the fit and finish on it is surreal.

I cant stop thinking about it.

maybe I should start drinking or something.

· Registered
85 HD, 87 Paso 750, 94 Bimota DB2, 94 GSXR750, 96 GSXR1100, 98 ST2, 00 R1, 01 M900, 02 748, 03 999
3,397 Posts
Go for Three!

Keep the 996 and get the MV. Three bikes isn't difficult to justify......four isn't too bad either (get a motard, dirtbike, dual-sport, or other style). If you want to get even more, the easiest way is to get the significant-other riding, too......we have five bikes in our house.....and I'd like to get a sixth. :)

· MultiModerator
1,401 Posts
3 bikes aren't justifiable, that's what the wife said, so I went and bought a 4th and scooter to match :) she's much better now.

· Registered
45 Posts
do it

Buy the third bike, I have a m900, 998 and a 999s and will probably buy another when I pay off the 999s, you might have to sleep on the coach for a month but after that, pure happiness, I like haveing three bikes, always something different but very fun, only downfall is tune-up time

· Registered
817 Posts
if you have the money why not, it will be a colllectible no? but ducati is always # 1, i'll get an agusta in a few yrs

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.