Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all! I'm from North Carolina but I'm spending the year abroad in Japan. I started riding in May 2017 with a Ninja 250, which I sold before heading to Japan.
I really missed riding so I bought myself a 1997 ST2 which I've been using to see all kinda places around central Japan. I've learned so much about myself, and about others throughout these journeys. Basically been lurking on this forum because of the excellent resources since my first foray into the Ducati world!
The community is one of the things that keeps me attracted to riding, where no matter where I go or whether or not I'm riding, if I find another rider there's a connection to be had and a friend to be made. Hopefully I'll be able to assist others in whatever way I can, and learn from others just as much!

よろしくお願いします :grin2:

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Good luck over there ! I almost starved to death, not being a sushi kind of guy. I ate a lot of tempura and yogurt. The beer is very nourishing.

·
Administrator
13,241 Posts
Welcome to the Ducati.ms forums. When do you think you will be moving back stateside? Are you going to bring the Ducati with you?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I actually love all the food here. My first time in Japan was just a 3 week trip and my stomach was not happy upon getting home :) I've basically been living off ramen and mazesoba, but I do miss some foods back home.

I'm heading back to USA in August (sadly) since I got classes starting back up. I've spent the last couple of weeks contacting just about every entity that could possibly help me get the bike home but it's looking rough. That's actually one of the things I joined the forum to ask, what category would importation be appropriate to post in?

·
Administrator
13,241 Posts
I would think the Chit Chat forum will get you the most exposure and if it doesn't I can move your thread to another area to see if you can get some feedback.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts