Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
I've been doing my usual 70 mile commute on the bike 5 days a week, and pining for some fun roads. Wife and I recently took a little trip down to Valle de Guadalupe in Baja California, Mexico for some food and wine and to get out of town. She's terrified of corners still so it was a leisurely put down to there. Coming up on tire replacement for the rear, so once that's done it's time to get the bike out into either Palomar Mountain, or Anza Borrego State Park for some fun in some twisties!

·
Super Moderator
6,422 Posts
admittedly, I'm in new-bike happy mode, but even keeping it under 6K rpms I'm having a blast cruising around on Boston area traffic-laden roads and highways on the Pani V2. I'm determined to get to 600 miles before it snows! I think I'm at around 130 miles so far, goddam work getting in the way. Got my booster jab today, hoping I don't feel too rough tomorrow so can get more riding in.
:)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Went out for a ride in the OC before the roads get all jammed up with the Thanksgiving rush. Weather was beautiful so I just puttered around Santiago Canyon then stopped at Cook's corner to hang out with some Harley guys. Saw a sweet white rosso V2 Panigale going in the opposite direction, perhaps someone on this forum?

Sky Helmet World Yellow Tree
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Come in Spinner :)
9,027 Posts
Took the Hondr out to the coast today to clear my head after the disaster on Sunday (mate broke his leg)
Couldn't seem to get in the groove or get comfortable either.
Got home and there was the answer... Hello Shingles my old friend..,,, bloody rash all over my arse and lower back.
Stress will do this to a sensitive soul :p
Anyway the weather is finally fantastic, very little traffic and that Hondr is a dream bike so no complaints.
And in the language of an old cafe racer... Yes, I did do the ton :)

Plant Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle

Water Tire Fuel tank Wheel Sky

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Lucky to get out today with temps in the upper 60's here in STL. 112 miles of great roads, little to no traffic, and both the rider & his Ducati arrived home intact.

Fred

Reactions: dadridesagain
141 - 148 of 148 Posts