Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TechSpec’s Gripster Tank Grips are designed specifically to assist in the rider's ability to better control their body position. Gripping the motorcycle between your legs during acceleration, deceleration, and cornering helps minimize unwanted sliding in the saddle for better weight distribution and improved motorcycle handling, as well as decreasing overall body fatigue.

Use discount code Duc10 for 10% off our products.

Also if you have pictures of your bike with TechSpec Tank Grips we would love to see them :)

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
Great product, had them for years on hyper with no issues. Thanks for sponsoring the site!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ran the snakeskin for a long time on my 899 and then switched to the X-Line and LOVED IT. Best tank grip out there, IMO. You can see from the pics, even under extreme stress--they remained stuck to the tank. My new-to-me 899 has StompGrips (which I tried on my original 899 before the snakeskin also) and I plan on replacing them using this promo code you've given--thanks!! :smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
did the adhesive on these get any better? I ran these on my 999 years ago and loved them. My only complaint was that they would slowly slide down the tank and i'd have to push them back up 1/4" after a few weeks. I really liked the amount of grip they added, just hated the sagging.

·
Vendor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did the adhesive on these get any better? I ran these on my 999 years ago and loved them. My only complaint was that they would slowly slide down the tank and i'd have to push them back up 1/4" after a few weeks. I really liked the amount of grip they added, just hated the sagging.
Sorry for the troubles. Yes, the adhesive has improved leaps and bounds.
We also warranty all of our products for a year in case something does happen.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,503 Posts
Just got my tank pads for the 749 the other day. It says to heat things up to 80°. I guess I'll be waiting until spring, when it gets a lot warmer than it is now, to put them on. They look and feel pretty nice. If these work out, maybe I'll get a set for the ST, too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
"Also if you have pictures of your bike with TechSpec Tank Grips we would love to see them"

Got them on me 5th Gen Honda VFR800 for a few years now, look fine, work fine, no adhesive issues whatsoever.

Attachments

·
Vendor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Administrator
11,962 Posts
Another plug for you.... My wife has your product on her S1000RR and LOVES them!

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,115 Posts
I’m fixing to order some for my Monster. I’m having trouble staying on this Bi****h on track. Do you have something I can put on my seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
11,962 Posts
I’m fixing to order some for my Monster. I’m having trouble staying on this Bi****h on track. Do you have something I can put on my seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Vendor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 18 of 18 Posts