Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some tankpads from TechSpec last week for my Yellow 06 Mono. They sell black traditionally, but I asked them if they could make them in clear and guess what, they pulled the material and cut me a set custom. I should get them in the mail in a few days and told them I'd put the word out that it's possible. So I'll let you know and post pics when I get them and install them, apparently they're in between the C3 and snakeskin textures and clear. Perfect for Red and Yellow SCs. I'll let you all know what's up but I thought it would be good news to all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
dam, just ordered a set of universal clears from gripster for my S guss! hope they will look ok and not need to be butchered too much.
Looking forward to seeing the pics KTOGUN and comments on how well they went on, hints for prep and fitting also much appreciated
cheers mate

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It sounds like they are top knotch. Still waiting. They said tgey cut them to fit, bevel the edge like the black ones, so it should be perfect. We'll see.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey KTOGUN,
howd you go with the techspecs? Am waiting to see pics b4 i order some and a comments on how they went on and feel! my stompgrips arrived but i think they will "pucker" on the curves unless i cut them more to shape, and then i loose the tapered edge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts