Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new TCX X-FIVE Plus Gore-tex boots, size 46. Worn a few times for a few hundred miles. Comfortable, waterproof, but as the photos show, the sole and toe box combined are thicker than I prefer.

Last image: Alpinestars boot on left, TCX boot on right, shows the thickness through the toe box and equivalent length: The TCX boot SZ 46 fits almost identically to the Alpinestars boot, SZ 47. I usually wear size 11.5 or 12 shoes (US).

Third photo shows a small mark, about an 1/8th of an inch long, on the heel of the left boot. There is slight wear at the shift pad (first image).
This is the same boot DUCATI markets as the "Strada," but it does not have the embossed DUCATI logo.

The TCX boot retails through Revzilla for $240. For $180 (shipping included) they can be yours!

Safe journeys —
Joe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didn't get what you wanted for Christmas? Blew it yourself?

Boots still available; post-Christmas bump.

Any offers?

Joe

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump; boots still in my basement eleven months on after my first posting, and have not been worn since.

Cooler weather is coming, and maybe wetter as well, but these boots can handle it. My asking price is very fair as these boots are no longer available except as remaining stock and unlikely available in this size. Check Revzilla for more information and reviews.

$180 shipped.

Joe

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.